Re: [cbi-dev] Empty source bundles

On 05/15/2012 06:47 PM, Paul Webster wrote:
I remember the bundle-shape changes. We were supposed to push those upstream (I thought we had already, but I guess not). Any build.properties changes we would have to review before we pushed them upstream.

We did push the bundle shape changes for the ones you and I worked on during the code sprint however there were numerous others that Igor modified previous to that. Maybe I misunderstood at the time but I did not realize you may have wanted the ones Igor did as well previous to the code sprint. I can grab the patches for the outstanding bundle shape modifications though if you'd like.

Regards,

Thanh

Back to the top