Re: [cbi-dev] CBI Rebasing platform to M7

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 05/09/2012 02:58:02 PM:

> I managed to get around this issue by requiring the
> org.eclipse.core.resources bundle via the pom.xml file by adding thefollowing:

>           <dependency-resolution>
>             <extraRequirements>
>               <requirement>
>                 <type>eclipse-plugin</type>
>                 <id>org.eclipse.core.resources</id>
>                 <versionRange>0.0.0</versionRange>
>               </requirement>
>             </extraRequirements>
>           </dependency-resolution>

To which pom file did you need to add this? There has been no change related to dependencies on org.eclipse.core.resources in M7 as far as I know, so I'm curious to know how this broke and where it needed to be fixed.

> I had another question though. There was some new bundles in M7
> which I added and I noticed one of them in the manifest file was missing
> .qualifier which tycho complains about. For example:
>
>   Bundle-Version: 3.1.100

Which bundles had a missing qualifier? This sounds to me like an upstream bug, but need to know the specific bundle(s) to be sure.

John

Back to the top