Re: [cbi-dev] CBI Rebasing platform to M7

On 05/09/2012 03:12 PM, Paul Webster wrote:
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had another question though. There was some new bundles in M7 which I added and I noticed one of them in the manifest file was missing .qualifier which tycho complains about. For example:

  Bundle-Version: 3.1.100

While added the missing .qualifier to the MANIFEST.MF was easy enough to do. Is this the right thing to do? Or perhaps upstream did this on purpose?

Which bundles are they?

PW

Of all the ones I added only 1 was missing the .qualifier so far.

org.eclipse.test.performance.data from eclipse.platform.releng

I will report again if I find anymore as I go through the build.

Thanh

Back to the top