Re: [buckminster-dev] different update site for a plugin

On 2012-06-06 1:56, denstar wrote:
Well, even if I just get directed to the forums-- props to the
buckminster team, it's a great project!

Noticed you got some input from Wim Jongman...

On the topic of lists - there are two buckminster "channels" one intended for users called "eclipse.tools.buckminster", and this called "eclipse.tools.buckminster-dev" intended for development of buckminster itself.

These channels are available as mailing lists, forums, and via news (NNTP) and they are bidirectionally synched between all of them (or is that tri-directionally ;-) ?

(I always use thunderbird and nntp) for both "channels".

i.e. you don't have to use the Eclipse forum web ui if you don't want to.

Regards
- henrik

Back to the top