[buckminster-dev] Hoe to provide the rmap file in file to the headless build command?

Hi,

I am trying to build some plug-ins with buckminster in headless mode.

I call: buckminster -data "path_to_dev_ws" make

I get plenty of errors because the plug-ins in the "path_to_dev_ws"
workspace depend on plug-ins that are not in my headless buckminster
plugins directory. So this tells me I need an rmap file to tell
buckminster where to pick the necessary plugins from. How can I
provide this file to the make command?

PS: Can you point me to any documentation/tutorial on how to run a
headless build with buckminster? I already installed the director and
buckminster as instructed in the headless installation instructions.
What do I have to so further? I have my plugins in bzr & git
repositories. I have to download them and perform a build. (the
checkout part I can do in a script so you can also assume that the
plug-ins are local)

Thanks!

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay