[buckminster-dev] How to build a product in buckminster headless?

After resolving my components (from svn) to my workspace with a configured local target platform I would like to build a product (heedlessly).  I’ve gathered that I need to ‘perform’ the build but I cannot find the syntax for the available options in order to perform the build.  I expect I can do something similar to >buckminster perform my-product.product#create.product but cannot find the documentation for such an action.  What is the correct action to perform?  Can someone point me to the documentation?

Thanks,

Dan

Back to the top