[buckminster-dev] Heads up on update sites

Hi,
Now that Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede) is released, we will change our update sites to reflect this. This means that below this folder:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/

we have the following entries:

updates
updates-3.4
updates-3.3
updates-ganymede

updates will be synchronized with updates-3.4 at all times. These are the sites where you will find the latest developments and additions in Buckminster, i.e. the features and plug-ins that will be included in the (yet to be named) successor of Ganymede.

updates-ganymede will contain bugfixes for the Ganymede release. You would not normally use this site since it's contents will be mirrored on the Ganymede Discovery Site.

updates-3.3 contains our support for the older Eclipse 3.3 release.

Due to licensing restrictions at Eclipse.org, we also maintain a update site for the headless Buckminster support for Subversive and Subclipse at:

http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external

where we provide the two features:

org.eclipse.buckminster.subversive.headless.feature
org.eclipse.buckminster.subclipse.headless.feature

Please note that those features are mutually exclusive and not intended to be installed into your IDE.

Kind regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top