[buckminster-dev] Buckminster headless w/ 3.4 in a working state?

Hello...

I've downloaded and extracted Buckminster's headless product from the following URL:
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/buckminster/products/buckminster.product-1.1.0.r09308.zip

The first thing I did after extracting was to install the core.headless.feature so that I could have the "useful" commands, which I did by issuing the following command:

marshall@troy:~/Apps/buckminster$ ./buckminster install http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/updates/headless-site.xml org.eclipse.buckminster.core.headless.feature

After a short time, I have the shell back, and I try to look at the available commands with listcommands:

marshall@troy:~/Apps/buckminster$ ./buckminster listcommands
Available commands including aliases:
  org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.listcommands
  org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.lscmds
  org.eclipse.buckminster.installer.install
  org.eclipse.buckminster.installer.listsite
  org.eclipse.buckminster.installer.uninstall
marshall@troy:~/Apps/buckminster$

It looks like none of the "interesting" commands like resolve etc have been installed... am I missing something in the installation?

Back to the top