Re: [buckminster-dev] Some SVN resolution issues

Are you using Subclipse or Subversive as the SVN provider?

I'm using Subclipse, but I did switch over briefly to Subversive.
The latter failed pretty much immediately with complaints about
the JavaHL (apologies, I forgot to keep the log) provider - at
which point I rushed off to do an IDE build, which worked fine.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387