[buckminster-dev] Some SVN resolution issues

I've been using the subclipse headless feature to check out
STP artifacts in our headless build. When I attempted a headless
build today, Buckminster was unable to resolve the location of
my CQUERY using the searchpath:

<searchPath name="stp.build.root">
  <provider readerType="svn"
            componentTypes="buckminster"
            mutable="true" source="false">
     <uri
format="http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/build/trunk/buckminster/ {0}">
      <bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component" />
     </uri>
  </provider>
</searchPath>

Resolver output is:

[java] org.eclipse.stp.build.root: Using search path stp.build.root
[java] org.eclipse.stp.build.root: Trying provider
    svn(http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/build/trunk/buckminster/{0})
[java] org.eclipse.stp.build.root: Rejecting provider
svn(http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/build/trunk/buckminster/ {0}):
           No component match was found

If you go to the svn repo at :
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/build/trunk/buckminster/org.eclipse.stp.build.root/

the artifact is there as buckminster.cspec

This is one of those 'it worked last time I tried it' things. The
changed piece is that I download the latest of the PDE, Subclipse,
Core from

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/updates-3.4/headless-site.xml

perhaps something has changed somewhere in the resolution procedure?

I'm using the the product version 1.1.0.r09308. I will try a UI-based build
next.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387