Re: [buckminster-dev] Different builds using Buckminster

Mikhail Kadan wrote:
> Not sure I understand. The plug-in *is* a jar when you download it. If
> you don't unpack, it will remain a jar.

In general yes, its true. But our plugins are located in SVN as sources.
So there is a need to package them automatically.

In that case a full build is necessary. You can't really put sources directly into the target platform. You need to use the workspace in order to run the build.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top