Re: [buckminster-dev] Buckminster in headless mode

Hi Guys,

Clean install, Linux.

$ java -jar startup.jar -consolelog install http://download.eclipse.org/technology/buckminster/0.2milestones/updates/headless-site.xml  org.eclipse.buckminster.core.headless.feature
$ java -jar startup.jar -consolelog install http://download.eclipse.org/technology/buckminster/0.2milestones/updates/headless-site.xml   org.eclipse.buckminster.cvs.headless.feature
$ java -jar startup.jar -consolelog install http://download.eclipse.org/technology/buckminster/0.2milestones/updates/headless-site.xml  org.eclipse.buckminster.pde.headless.feature
Requested operation cannot be performed because it would invalidate the current configuration. See details for more information.
[0]Buckminster - PDE support for headless operation (Incubation) (0.2.0.r2382) requires plug-in "org.junit4".

So I installed junit4 from my development eclipse, then get the same error as mentioned yesterday:

Could not find a site to install to

I tried turning up logging but not getting anything useful.

Will continue to investigate what's happening....

A.

Back to the top