Re: [buckminster-dev] Update Manager for buckminster workaround or doesnot work at all ?

Hi,

It is not possible to install Buckminster with Eclipse Update Manager, I
believe there are reasons due to organization firewall.

Instead, I downloaded "Site Archive" -
buckminster.archivedsite-1.0.0.v20060725.zip and extracted the same to
Eclipse installation.

Would this also work same as IDE packaging ? Or any other means to get
it working ?

Thanks for your help!

Regards, Jaikumar

Back to the top