Re: [buckminster-dev] some buckminster questions

Knut Wannheden wrote:
> I'd like to try to use Buckminster for our inhouse developed build
> tool which is actually in many ways quite similar to the Eclipse build
> system. Although we have what I think you in Buckminster call targeted
> dependencies and builds. That is essential to us so we haven't been
> able to integrate with Eclipse just yet. I'm hoping Buckminster will
> provide the required glue :-)

This sounds very interesting. If you care to look in the same directory where you found the userguide, there's now a cspec.html and an aspec.html. The latter is the action-spec and in essence, that will be the basis for glue that we plan to provide in this domain. It's an early draft right now and we'd appreciate your input on it very much. If possible, I'd like to know more about your build tool.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top