Re: [bpel-dev] Update sites and Builds

Yes I think this is a better way to go (I should also follow this scheme for the BPMN2 editor, come to think of it...)

At some point we need to do a version 1.0.0 review and graduate the project out of incubation status. I'll work on this next week. I'd like to get this done before juno - will that be a problem?

I can also update the project website next week once we all agree on this. Do we need to archive the original bits currently being consumed by the JBoss and Petals Link builds on download.eclipse.org somewhere? Maybe keep the original update-site as-is?

Thanks guys!
Bob