Re: [bpel-dev] Update sites and Builds

Hi,

I have just updated the build.
http://build.eclipse.org/soa/bpel/0.8.0/

Le 06/04/2012 17:17, Bob Brodt a écrit :
At some point we need to do a version 1.0.0 review and graduate the project out of incubation status. I'll work on this next week. I'd like to get this done before juno - will that be a problem?
No, it's a good idea.
But the sooner the better. Juno M7 is May 3rd, it would be good to have it done before.

I can also update the project website next week once we all agree on this. Do we need to archive the original bits currently being consumed by the JBoss and Petals Link builds on download.eclipse.org somewhere? Maybe keep the original update-site as-is?
I think we should archive the current update site (which version is it?).
Have a "download.eclipse.org/soa/bpel" update site with sub-directories (one per promoted version, 0.8.0, 1.0.0, etc, including the current one - that is to archive).
And delete "technology/bpel". Then, we will update the website.

I still have to ask the renaming of the bpel-0.5 job.
That will be for next week, as I have to go.

          Vincent.

--
Vincent Zurczak

RCP Developer & ESB Consultant