Re: [bpel-dev] Update sites and Builds

Le 06/04/2012 15:46, Mickael Istria a écrit :
I updated the juno build to run on every commit.
Juno update sites will be published to http://build.eclipse.org/soa/bpel/juno
This is where I do not agree: why calling this update-site /juno if it is tested as working also with helios?

This url is confusing for consumers, that's why I would prefer numbered one. What about 0.8.0/release ? And a note on the site saying 0.8.0 compatible with helios/juno ?

OK, it works for me.
It is just we have not been very strict on the versions until now.

I can update the repo location for the build: http://build.eclipse.org/soa/bpel/0.8.0
I will do the same in the b3 agregator.

--
Vincent Zurczak