Re: [bpel-dev] Update sites and Builds

Hi,

Le 06/04/2012 12:34, Mickael Istria a écrit :
Ok. got it: you have only 1 source code, and you want to build and test it against Helios and Juno

Yes, we have kept the same logic than before. ;)

Yes, I think it is fine. I was just worried in the case you were maintaining 2 branches. But it seems like you have a single branch, a single publishing build (on Juno) + a validation build against Helios to ensure backward compatibility. It sounds good to me.

OK.
I updated the juno build to run on every commit.
Juno update sites will be published to http://build.eclipse.org/soa/bpel/juno

Promoted updates sites will be copied manually to http://download.eclipse.org/soa/bpel/(juno|juno-sr1|juno-sr2).
Also, we should rename bpel-0.5 into bpel-helios.

Bob, do you agree?

Regards,

                Vincent.

--