Re: [bpel-dev] Questions about the "empty BPEL" template

Hi,

Le 29/10/2011 11:34, Oliver a écrit :
The asynchronous BPEL process seems to be valid at first sight, but is
NOT runnable: The variable "output" is not initialized. The empty
indicates that there should something happen... One has to replace the
empty with some business logic...

Indeed.
But by valid, I did not mean runnable. I meant you don't get a red cross on your file. The BPEL validator does not mark the file with the other templates.
Anyway, if everyone agree, we can start with the warning appraoch in the wizard when a user selects the empty template.

Regards,

                 Vincent.

--
Vincent Zurczak