[bpel-dev] Exporting extension

HI all,

I'm developing an extension to BPEL Design. I ready this article, and I'm using the example in the repository: org.eclipse.bpel.extensionssample

I'm having success to implement it. When I click in "Launch Eclipse application" the my elements in the palette appear, and my additional activities are recognized.

But when I use the "export wizard" and install on a new eclipse, they don't appear, and the activities aren't recognized. =(

http://www.vogella.de/articles/EclipsePlugIn/article.html#deployplugin

I did the same using the "org.eclipse.bpel.extensionssample" and it works. Has anyone an idea what is my problem?

Thanks,
Neto

Back to the top