[bpel-dev] R: BPEL_UI_Enhancements_v1.0

Hi Vincent

Great!!

Lorenzo

Da: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di Vincent Zurczak
Inviato: venerdì 7 ottobre 2011 18.53
A: bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: Re: [bpel-dev] BPEL_UI_Enhancements_v1.0

Hi Lorenzo,

Yes, it is planned.

I should soon commit (I mean "push", since we are on Git now) contributions in the BPEL creation wizard.
And then, I will work on a dedicated page for partner links (in the multi-page editor). Hopefully, it should be done by December.
The fact is that I am shared among several activities, so I can only work on BPEL in fits and starts.

Eventually, there will be the flow part to do.
I think my team mate Mickaël Istria could handle it, and contribute it as a patch. We have already discussed it.
Unfortunately, it is difficult to give a planning, as BPEL is only one of the things we have to deal with.

Regards,

                  Vincent.