Von: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx im Auftrag von Vincent Zurczak
Gesendet: Fr 29.4.11 13:27
An: bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [bpel-dev] "bin" in binary plugins

Hi Tobias,

Le 29/04/2011 11:34, tobias.liefke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

	I don't know how the binary BPEL plugins are built for http://download.eclipse.org/technology/bpel/builds/nightly/bpel-0.5/.

It's built with Maven and Tycho.

	May I fix the build.properties of these projects?

There are several warnings in the plug-ins (missing plugin.properties file, depreciated extension-points, build properties with useless items...).
I have just tried to build the project with Tycho on my machine and I got this error.

	[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonatype.tycho:maven-osgi-packaging-plugin:0.
	10.0:package-plugin (default-package-plugin) on project org.eclipse.bpel.model: Could not create jar bin:
	D:\Workspaces\WkBpelEclipse\org.eclipse.bpel\plugins\org.eclipse.bpel.model\bin isn't a file. -> [Help 1]

Removing "bin" from the build.properties was not enough.
To fix it, I had to reset it (remove all the properties before defining them from zero).
If you have already started to work on it, I think you can go ahead.
Otherwise, I can do it if you want.

Regards,

                 Vincent.

PS: to build the plug-ins with Tycho on your machine, install Maven 3, checkout the entire trunk and run mvn install in a command line at the root of the trunk.

--
Vincent Zurczak

R&D Engineer
Petals Link (previously EBM WebSourcing)
http://www.petalslink.com <http://www.petalslink.com/>
http://vzurczak.wordpress.com <http://vzurczak.wordpress.com/>
+33 (0) 4 76 96 15 16

<<winmail.dat>>