[bpel-dev] "bin" in binary plugins

Title: Re: [bpel-dev] Translation of BPEL Designer
Hi Bob,

I don't know how the binary BPEL plugins are built for http://download.eclipse.org/technology/bpel/builds/nightly/bpel-0.5/.
But I noticed, that some of them (org.eclipse.bpel.common.ui, org.eclipse.bpel.model) contain the class files in an included ZIP file called "bin". These plugins are now unusable for creating extensions of the BPEL Designer (the PDE doesn't resolve the bin file). You allways need to checkout the source from repository or extract the class files by hand.

May I fix the build.properties of these projects?

Tobias

Back to the top