Re: [bpel-dev] "bin" in binary plugins

Title: Re: [bpel-dev] Translation of BPEL Designer
Hi Vincent, Tobias,

Thanks guys, I love it when things get fixed while I'm sleeping :)
I've been busy at RH getting our own forked BPEL code in shape for our next milestone release and I've been neglecting eclipse.org a bit. Thanks for picking up the slack :)

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
JBoss by Red Hat

Hi Tobias,