[bpel-dev] Goodbye

After participating for three years now on the BPEL Designer project, it is
time for me to move on. I will step down as the project lead for the BPEL
Designer project, effective immediately. I already handed back my committer
and my project lead rights, and I will leave with saying a big "thanks" to
all of you who shared the fun with me in the last years - it was a pleasure
to work with you! I sincerely hope that our paths will cross again in the
future (in one way or the other)!
Take care y'all !

Cheers

Simon