[bpel-dev] Project leadership changes

Greetings BPEL project developers. It has come to my attention that development on the BPEL project has gone stale, the website is not up-to-date, and the project data is not being maintained. Bob Brodt from JBoss/Red Hat has been suggested to me as a suitable replacement leader for the project. Bob has considerable experience with the BPEL code base.

Per a provision in section 4.6 of the Eclipse Development Process, the EMO will be installing Bob as project lead. The first step in this process is to make Bob a committer. I am attributing the lack of response or discussion on Grid's recent nomination of Bob as further evidence of inactivity on the project and am taking alternative steps to instate Bob as a committer.

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton, The Eclipse Foundation