Re: [bpel-dev] bpel target platform

I have to admit, I haven't been able to get this plugin to load either. This is partly because org.eclipse.wst._javascript_ plugins have been removed in WTP 3.0 and replaced with  org.eclipse.wst.jsdt. Even after rewriting the _javascript_TextEditor class I was not able to get it to load successfully - there must be a remaining dependency issue I'm not seeing...

Anyway, the plugin just illustrates how to implement the BPEL editor palette and _expression_ editor extension points, but it is not required to get the editor up and running. Let me know if you can get the examples plugin to load correctly - I'll keep investigating this.

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
JBoss by Red Hat

----- "Simon Franz" <franz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wro! te: