Re: [bpel-dev] The import org.eclipse.bpel cannot be resolved

I've notice too that the packaging name is not the same as classes insidethe JAR files and I think that this might creare some problems during the export of the plugins.

I know very well the HelloWorld-BPELDesignerAndODE.pdf ....however thanks for the suggestion