[bpel-dev] Write a custom extension activity with attributes

Hello,

I'm trying to develop a custom extension activity similar to SampleSimpleActivity. In added to this, my activity has two attributes.

I've followed all the steps explained in the "Write a custom extension activity.pdf"; in the plugin ui, my adapter extends the class ActivityAdapter and doesn't override any method; in the class that extends BPELPropertySection, I've overriden the createClient() method where I've created the widgets containing the attributes values.

In the palette, now, I found a new category, containing my activity, I can drop it in the bpel editor; in the detail section the two fields are visualized, but the values that I insert in the UI don't set the attribute in the model.In fact, I dont't understand where I have to write that the field value A in the UI interface has to set the attribute A of the class that represents, in the model, my activity.

Thank you in advance.bye

daniela

Back to the top