Re: [bpel-dev] The import org.eclipse.bpel cannot be resolved

Hello

I got this problem before, i think you must egt the sources

I'm wondering if it is possible just to get the JAR files (plugin
dependencies) and to be able to access some calsses from BPEL Designer
plugin, like BPELReader

I also noticed that package naming is not the same as classes inside
the JAR files
for example
if you have the jar org.eclipse.bpel.model.XXX.JAR
the class files are named as "bin.org.eclipse.bpel.model.*" for
classes that are in the org.eclipse.bpel.model package

i had got some hlep and advices to read this
http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/users/pdf/HelloWorld-BPELDesignerAndODE.pdf
specialy steps 9-15

Iyad