Re: [bpel-dev] GSOC project ideas

Hi,

+1 from my side as well. ODE has internal support for setting
breakpoints. I'm currently not that sure if those methods are already
remotely available but it should be a no-brainer to exposed them as
Web service. On ode-dev we had a similar gsoc project idea (also a
debugger but web-based), so if students are willing to work together,
the middleware part won't be the crucial point.

Being an Ode committer, I'd volunteer to mentor these efforts from Apache side.

Regards,
  Tammo