[bpel-dev] GSOC project ideas

Hi all,

I am hoping to participate in GSOC 2009 and thinking of project ideas. I am currently developing an Eclipse plugin based simulation tool for BPEL processes. Since I am already involved and interested in BPEL I thought it would be better if I would be able to do something related to BPEL or ODE. I also thought of a plugin which can monitor ODE runtime and manage the processes and instances.(deploying,activating etc). I don't know how much beneficial would this be. Or if there is any other interesting ideas relating to ODE+BPEL in Eclipse please let me know. If anyone thinks my earlier idea is worthwhile please give me some feedback so I can possibly add it to the ideas wiki page.

Best Regards
Chamith Buddhika.

Back to the top