[bpel-dev] I need two EditParts for one model!

Hi everybody,

i need to add my new element in the process tray and edit it in the editing area too. You can imagine it as a combination of variable and scope.
So, man can add a new entry by clicking the green plus, edit its properties in the property view and show its figure in the editing area if you want and only when you want to see the figure and/or define handlers for it as for scopes.

So, my question is: can I write two EditParts for my model, and one is responsible for what in process tray and the other is responsible for that in editing area?

Thanks a lot

Damit Privates privat bleibt! Jetzt den Internet Explorer 8 Beta downloaden!

Back to the top