[bpel-dev] add a new tray catagory to the editor tray

I want to add a new tray catogory to the editor tray, can i implement it with my plug in projects as described in the addanextensionactivity tutorial (I have problem, the process does not know any thing about my new elements) or must i add and change classes  in bpel plug ins ?

have a wonderful day

lisa

Zeigen Sie es Ihren Freunden! Erstellen Sie kostenlos Fotoalben und Diashows in Ihrem Space!

Back to the top