Re: [bpel-dev] Two new tutorials online

But the ODE plugin is still not available through the update site or through any other download right? We still have to checkout the source code and rebuild the bpel plugin if we want to get the ODE integration in the plugin right?

Also anychance of having the update site ready for wtp 3.4 also? I saw that there was a patch suggested by Hanyu Xiao. Do we have to wait until the next release for it? When is the next release? It would be really cool to have it working for ganymede also.

Thank you,
Saminda

Simon D Moser wrote:
Hi all,

I just updated the Website of the BPEL Project with two new tutorials - see
http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/users.php.

One tutorial was contributed by Benjamin Höhensteiger and deals with "How
to extend the Eclipse BPEL Designer with custom Activities"
The second tutorial about integrating the BPEL Designer with Apache ODE has
been announced a while ago but now found its home on this site, too.

Enjoy!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Daniel Moser

Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID)
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1
Phone: +49-7031-16-4304 IBM Deutschland (Embedded image moved to file: pic13472.gif) Fax: +49-7031-16-4890 Schoenaicher Str. 220 E-Mail: smoser@xxxxxxxxxx 71032 Boeblingen Germany IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter Geschäftsführung: Erich Baier Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294