Re: [bpel-dev] add a new tray catagory to the editor tray

Hi Lisa,

with the tutorial we've wrote it is only possible to add the construct to the palette, because for the palette an extesionpoint exisits. As far as I know there is no extensionpoint for the Process Tray. In my thesis I've added some stuff to the Tray too, but I've done it directly in the BPEL Code. I have some notes how I've done this that I can send you, maybe the can help (unfortunately only in German).

greeting

benjamin

yunxiao wang schrieb:
I want to add a new tray catogory to the editor tray, can i implement it with my plug in projects as described in the addanextensionactivity tutorial (I have problem, the process does not know any thing about my new elements) or must i add and change classes in bpel plug ins ?

have a wonderful day

lisa

Zeigen Sie es Ihren Freunden! Erstellen Sie kostenlos Fotoalben und Diashows in Ihrem Space! <http://redirect.gimas.net/?cat=hmtl&n=M0809Fotoalbum&d=http://spaces.live.com/api.aspx?wx_action=addModule&mkt=de-DE&wx_ru=http%3a%2f%2f%7bspacesapi%3aid%7d.spaces.live.com%2fphotos%2f&wx_targetSite=PersonalSpaces&wxp_url=%2fphotoalbum.aspx>