From: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Illiger2
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:02 AM
To: BPEL Designer project developer discussions.
Subject: RE: [bpel-dev] Class related to the Invoke action

Question 1:
Please take a look at ProcessContextMenuProvider#buildContextMenu() to see how our right-click menu is created.

Question 2:
I just tried popping up a MessagBox from BPELCreationTool#handleFinished()
        Shell shell = Display.getCurrent().getActiveShell() and
        Shell shell = getCurrentViewer().getControl().getShell()
both worked for me. (The 2nd one is the way to go...)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Michael Illiger

Software Developer - BPEL Editor / WID

IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software

WSS Business Process Solutions Development 1

Phone:

+49-7031-16-1273

 IBM Deutschland

E-Mail:

milliger@xxxxxxxxxx

 Schoenaicher Str. 220

 71032 Boeblingen

 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

"Maio, Marco" <Marco.Maio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/09/2008 03:59 PM

RE: [bpel-dev] Class related to the Invoke action

Hi Michael,
I’m stuck in another point now. Once dropped the action on the canvas I would like that a kind of menu appears letting the user chose an operation.
Which kind of swt menu should use? I thought something similar of what you obtain if you right click on a element on the canvas.. does something like this exist?
By the way I tried to launch a messagebox once dropped the action on the canvas, but nothing happens. I think because I don’t use the correct shell and the correct display. How can I get this 2 objects from the class BPELCreationTool?

Thank you in advance

Marco M.

BPEL Designer project developer discussions.
Re: [bpel-dev] Class related to the Invoke action

Hi Marco,

I would suggest to override performCreation() or handleFinished() in BPELCreationTool. There you can check if the object created by the factory is of type Invoke and do whatever you like...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Michael Illiger

Software Developer - BPEL Editor / WID

IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software

WSS Business Process Solutions Development 1

Phone:

+49-7031-16-1273

 IBM Deutschland

E-Mail:

milliger@xxxxxxxxxx

 Schoenaicher Str. 220

 71032 Boeblingen

 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

"Maio, Marco" <Marco.Maio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/01/2008 06:06 PM

[bpel-dev] Class related to the Invoke action

Hi to all,

I would like to modify the class related to the Invoke action so that once clicked on the invoke button it appears a kind of new palette (maybe a dialog?!) allowing the user to choose which pLink’s operation invoke.

In this way there’s no need to go into invoke’s detail and manually associate it to a pLink’s operation, but everything is done automatically (of course, once the user has selected the operation from the new palette/dialog).

So, which class should I modify or work on to do what I described before?

Cheers,

Marco M.