[bpel-dev] New Palette Dinamic Creation

Hi to all,

I would like to create a new palette containing an invoke action for each webservice imported.

I would modify the plugin so that when created a new BPEL process a new dialog appears to the user to be filled with a server address. The server is supposed to contain all the wbs I want to import.

So the point is that I don’t know “a priori” how many wbs are in the server, so neither how many button should populate this new palette.

Example, in the server I have 3 wbs: the user specify its address after a process creation and the 3 wbs are imported automatically (and the pLinks are created automatically too). Once known which are the services a palette should be populated by 3 button (comparable like “invoke” actions). In our case our button are named wbs1, wbs2 and wbs3.

To do this which class should I touch? Should I add a “extension” entry to which plugin?

Thank you in advance

Marco M.

Back to the top