RE: [bpel-dev] PartnerLink Creation during the import

No news?

-----Original Message-----
From: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maio, Marco
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 12:16 PM
To: BPEL Designer project developer discussions.
Subject: RE: [bpel-dev] PartnerLink Creation during the import

Hi Simon,
I had some other stuff to do in these last weeks so that's why my delay.
Coming back to my problem, the main aim was create and add a pLink just while importing a new wsdl file (looking for the various port type in it..)
And now I'm able to do it as you told me, it also update the processArtifacts.wsdl file, but I still get the message

"partnerLinkType" is set to "bpelInitPTPLT" on this <bpel:partnerLink>  but
it cannot be resolved (check value of "partnerLinkType", imports, WSDLs or
XSDs)

I resume you what I did:
1. while importing a wsdl file I look in it for the porttypes
2. once found a pType I create a PartnerLinkType object and fill its name and its role.
3. then I create a PartnerLinkImpl object and I set its name and its pLinkType with the object previously created
4. I get the pLinksImpl list by an instance of the current process by the method getPartnerLinks()and I add my new pLink
5. finally I add it to the artifacts file..

I think that I'm doing all the basic operations, what's going wrong?

Thank you for your help.

Marco