Re: [bpel-dev] literal element handling

Hi,

You're completely right, my bad. Actually I've found a bug in my createLiteral =) Thanks

Thanks,
Dennis

2008/1/12, Michal Chmielewski < michal.chmielewski@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Namespace aware is one thing, not doing schema validation is another.

Prefixes must be defined to be valid XML, no ?

I don't think it is the right thing to do.

-m

Dennis Ushakov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As I understand from scheme, literal in From element should be
> lax-validated (processContents="lax"). As I understand this means that
> the processor should attempt to validate the XML against its schema
> and if it doesn't have schema simply skip-validate it. But when
> converting string to a DOM node in BPELUtils.convertStringToNode the
> factory is set up this way: factory.setNamespaceAware(true);
>
> This behavior results in not accepting xml elements with schema that
> is not defined. In example, we put <asdf:aa></asdf:aa> into literal
> and asdf namespace is not present in bpel file.
>
> Is it correct to make factory not namespace aware?
>
> Thanks,
> Dennis

Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp,
W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321

"Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."