[bpel-dev] literal element handling

Hi!

As I understand from scheme, literal in From element should be
lax-validated (processContents="lax"). As I understand this means that
the processor should attempt to validate the XML against its schema
and if it doesn't have schema simply skip-validate it. But when
converting string to a DOM node in BPELUtils.convertStringToNode the
factory is set up this way: factory.setNamespaceAware(true);

This behavior results in not accepting xml elements with schema that
is not defined. In example, we put <asdf:aa></asdf:aa> into literal
and asdf namespace is not present in bpel file.

Is it correct to make factory not namespace aware?

Thanks,
Dennis

Back to the top