Re: [bpel-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Call For Vote: Commit rights for Oleg Danilov

Hi everyone,

I apparently overlooked this change. Pls. ignore the previous email. I will
set up a election in the Portal.
Sorry for that!

Cheers
Simon

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration  Mail:        IBM Deutschland          (Embedded
 Developer Development  smoser@de.i  Entwicklung GmbH         image
 Team Lead BPEL Editor  bm.com       Vorsitzender des         moved to
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.      Phone:       Aufsichtsrats: Martin    file:
 71032-01, Room 086     +49-7031-16  Jetter                   pic09545.g
 Websphere Solutions    -4304        Geschäftsführung:        if)I'm
 and Services           Fax:         Herbert Kircher          speaking
 IBM Deutschland        +49-7031-16  Sitz der Gesellschaft:   at
 Entwicklung GmbH       -4890        Böblingen                EclipseCon
 Schönaicherstr. 220,                Registergericht:         2008
 D – 71032 Boeblingen                Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
                                     HRB 243294

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                           |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                              |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |Technology PMC <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                       |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |08.01.2008 16:54                                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
  |[bpel-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Call For Vote: Commit rights for  Oleg Danilov                                                                    |

- Bjorn

Simon D Moser wrote:

      Please Note that all committers must vote or at least you have to
      explain
      why they cannot vote. Please reply with +1 (yes), -1 (no) or 0
      (abstain).

--