[bpel-dev] question about BPEL object model API

Thanks the replies from Simon and Michael!

I have reported the bug about jar file's directory, and I feel sorry that the current Eclipse BPEL
didn't use GMF technology.

Another question, is there BPEL object model API that I can use to manipulate BPEL
programmatically instead of through BPEL designer? I know there is a model load method, but I need
more, for example, adding a new parterlink, assign value, etc.

thanks!
Sam

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Back to the top