[bpel-dev] question about Eclipse BPEL and GMF

Dear friends,

Could anyone tell me if the current Eclipse BPEL project uses Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF)
to generate code or not? or just uses Graphical Editing Framework (GEF)? The reason why I want to
know is that I can generate a simpler GMF project and learning the Eclipse BPEL project through
this simpler GMF project, since they have the same structure and file naming convention if the
current Eclipse BPEL project uses GMF.

Any hints are greatly appreciated!
Sam

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs