[bpel-dev] org.eclipse.bpel.validator: plugin.xml

Hi, Michal!

I was checking validation in editor and found that it's not working.
I've done some investigation and found out that this happens because
of these three lines in org.eclipse.bpel.validator, plugin.xml:

<facet
    facetId="bpel.facet.core">
</facet>

that were introduced in version 1.4 of this file. Their purpose is
unknown for me, but removing them makes validation work.

What's the purpose of these lines and why removing them turns validation on?

Thanks,
Dennis

Back to the top