[bpel-dev] how to change "Control" entity's name

Hi, there,

Could anyone let me know how to change "Control" entity's name in the "Palette"? for example, I
want to change the "Sequence" to "NonParellel". I just want to change the literal showing in the
designer in order to make the end user easy-to-use. I tried several approaches without any luck.
For example, I think the class "org.eclipse.bpel.ui.adapters.ActivityAdapter" is the most relevant
one to modify, the original implementation is:

        public String getLabel(Object object) {
                // TODO: Labels
                String name = getName(object);
                if (name != null)
                        return name;
                return getTypeLabel(object);
        }

I changed to (returning "NonParallel" instead of "sequence"):

        public String getLabel(Object object) {
                // TODO: Labels
                String name = getName(object);
		if (name.equalsIgnoreCase("sequence"))
			return "NonParallel";
                if (name != null)
                        return name;
                return getTypeLabel(object);
        }

However, it didn't work. Plus, sometime the error "java.lang.NullPointerException: Status ERROR:
org.eclipse.bpel.ui code=0 <no message> java.lang.NullPointerException" will happen.

Now I wonder if the label is generated through java reflection, for example, the label name of
"Sequence" is generated from "Sequence" class. If not, how can I change the "Sequence" literal
anyway?

Any hint will be great appreciated!
Sam

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs