Re: [bpel-dev] completion timeframe for reconciliation work?

Hi David,

I'm currently working on reconciliation stuff so I just can't pass by :)

The reconciliation is approximately 60% complete (based on class count
in BPEL model impl) and last two weeks I was pretty much concentrated
on fixing bugs and not increasing progress to improve stability.
Currently I'm looking on FaultHandler issue
(http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/bpel-dev/msg00590.html) and
would be very glad if you can provide any help. As soon as I finish
this I'll continue implementing reconciliation for other model items.

As for the time estimation my pessimistic estimation is the end of
Novemer, but I think it'll be ready earlier, because all necessary
algorithms are already implemented and mostly that's just routine
operations of putting update code in place. But exceptions happen and
sometimes they're quite difficult to solve.

Thanks,
Dennis