Re: [bpel-dev] The lack of junit tests

Hi David,

I completely agree with you at this point. It's very difficult to
continue development when there are no unit tests and you just can't
say whether you're breaking something with your changes.

Due to lack of time currently I've continued that bad practice and
haven't written any unit-tests, but I know that I need to write some
and I have time frame in my schedule to write them a bit later.

Can you provide some examples of your GUI unit tests?

Thanks,
Dennis