[bpel-dev] SourceTab - FaultHandler issue

Hi!

FaultHandler is used both in Invoke and Process, but in Invoke it's a
"transparent" FaultHandler - it has no corresponding DOM element and
it's used only because it can hold Catch and CatchAll for it's parent.
And this behavior results in problem with syncing.

When we're using FaultHandler for Process we simply give it
corresponding DOM element and everything works ok. But if we use
FaultHandler for Invoke we can't give it DOM element from Invoke,
because otherwise when deleting FaultHandler it's Invoke is also
deleted. And if we don't give FaultHandler DOM element then
findModelObjectForElement cannot find EMF elements for FaultHandler
children (Catches and CatchAll) when syncing from DOM to EMF and sync
works only in one direction - EMF -> DOM.

I'm pretty stuck at this point so any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Dennis

Back to the top