[bpel-dev] where can I get a M2

The only one provided in updatesite is M3.

--
Best Regards,

Jeffrey

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

2007-10-19 01:30

Please respond to
"BPEL Designer project developer discussions." <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[bpel-dev] The BPEL project is invited to submit a short talk to EclipseCon 2008

BPEL Team,
As the Emerging Technologies sub-chair for the EclipseCon 2008 Program Committee, I'd like to invite you to submit a short talk proposal. As you know, there are fewer slots than interesting topics around Eclipse but we do have a good selection of short talk slot - I've set aside a short talk slot for you all, if you want it.

Please be aware of the hard-stop November 19th submission deadline, as explained in the
submission instructions.

- Bjorn

--